Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: The Morning Coffee....combos

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Morning folks

    Today we have sandwiches:

    - Tuna
    - Pepperoni
    - Chicken
    - Veggies
    - Shark
    - Jam and Cheese

    Enjoy !!!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning.

    Umm...... I think the meat is a little too fresh. The shark just ate the tuna. [img]eek.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 09, 2006 08:38 AM: Message edited by: Killer KHAAAAAN uck ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    No wonder the snails sandwich is missing......is the circle of life [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just some coffee for me-
    I don't start eating 'till (at least) 3pm......

    Morning Folks!
    Got another rain day,
    waiting on the comic shop to open..........

    On the way there I want to find that POtC lovecraftian Pirate figure-Davey Jones?

    Anyone seeing any Tom Daniel (Toy Zone) S-3 cars out there?
    If so-where?

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 09, 2006 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Killer KHAAAAAN uck:
    Morning.

    Umm...... I think the meat is a little too fresh. The shark just ate the tuna. [img]eek.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*beat the shark*
    [img]mad.gif[/img]

    Ey!!! Gime back that tuna sandwich! It's the one I wanted!!!!

    [img]mad.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member hychi's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 4th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] mmmmorning [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] just coffee for me thanks

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by Street Worm:
    Just some coffee for me-
    I don't start eating 'till (at least) 3pm......

    Morning Folks!
    Got another rain day,
    waiting on the comic shop to open..........

    On the way there I want to find that POtC lovecraftian Pirate figure-Davey Jones?

    Anyone seeing any Tom Daniel (Toy Zone) S-3 cars out there?
    If so-where?

    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ June 09, 2006 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">3 PM ??? [img]confused.gif[/img]

    I will kill people if I have to wait that much.......

    Rain is gone....for now.....hurricane season just started, so it's getting windy lately...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    One pepperoni and jam sandwich please, no crust.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    3 PM ???
    I will kill people if I have to wait that much.......
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a vocational thing-
    I'm out of the house at (at least) 6am &
    we don't eat luch at work-
    we'd only be there longer...........
    & after-
    I don't want a lot of food in the way of beer consumption [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by That Chet Guy:
    One pepperoni and jam sandwich please, no crust.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What a freak........ no crust, pfft. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •